Matching batik motif face mask available.
- Avoid machine wash if possible. Hand washing is recommended.
- Do not use dryer
- Do not use chlorine, bleach, strong detergents or brighteners
- Do wash separately from other clothing items
- Avoid heavy wringing and twisting
- Ensure your items is inside out prior to washing process
- Hang dry in shady area
- Wash with care
- It is common for the batik to bleed excess dye at first wash and there's no hard & fast rules to differentiate which batik fabric bleeds and which ones doesn’t
- All items are hand made, as such motifs placements and color tones may be different in each individual piece
- Actual item colour might be slightly different due to the colour tone of your monitor / mobile screen
- Most of our batik handstamps are made from cotton and cotton viscose
- As all items are handmade, please allow for 1-2 cm variance in the size measurements given.